Sometimes children don’t listen to the advice of their elders, yet they do listen and learn from past experiences of their peers. Here follows 5 amusing tips that children may want to take note of.
1. “Never trust a dog to watch your food”. PATRICK, AGED 6
2. “When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?”, don’t answer”. TENISHA, AGED 9
3. “When your mum is mad at your dad, don’t let her plait your hair”. TAYLIA, AGED 11
4. “You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk”. ARMIR, AGED 7
5. “Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick” NAOMI, AGED 13
Survey Source : New Nation Publications UK, 2001.
- How To Deal With Your Kid’s First Crush (herlifeinspired.com)
- Linda Wolff: The Best 21 Pieces Of Advice I’ll Never Forget (huffingtonpost.com)
- Online Dating Tips for Men – 8 An advice (martianssay.com)