Celebrity Big Brother (Channel 5) ends tonight after three weeks of thirteen celebrities with a diverse range of personalities and temperaments were thrown into the house. Amongst the bitching, drink fests and wackiness, there were also a load of subtitle errors. Here follows the subtitle names given to this years celebrity housemates.
VICKY ENTWISTLE – The key
BRUCE JONES – Brute
ABZ LOVE – Apps and Add
COURTNEY STODDEN (above) – Cautley Stubborn and Corny
RON ATKINSON – Wrong, Run and Rum
SOPHIE ANDERTON – Sofa and So Thick
LOUIE SPENCE (above) – Libby, Bluey Spent, Lily and Lulu
LAUREN HARRIES – Laurent, Line and Lawrence
DUSTIN DIAMOND – Dustbin, Justin and Dusting
MARIO FALCONE (above) – Mariette, Maranello, Marianne, Marigold and Mariel
CAROL MCGIFFIN – Carol McGivern
As well as the names, there were plenty of other subtitle errors throughout the series, too many to write in this post. However, here are a few that have stuck in my mind.
The Diary Room has been called the TYRANT ROOM, DIALECT RULES AND DIAGRAM
It’s been a gripping three weeks and as I watch the finale whilst typing, Charlotte Crosby (Geordie Shore) and Abz Love are the final two in the house. I feel Charlotte may win, due to her large following, but in my eyes, Abz deserves the title more.
- Celebrity Big Brother Charlotte: I’ve learnt about bunions, menopause (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Celebrity Big Brother final: Vicky Entwistle, Mario Falcone leave house (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Celebrity Big Brother’s Carol McGiffin says she will ‘kill herself’ if Vicky Entwistle doesn’t get evicted tonight (mirror.co.uk)
- Celebrity Subtitle Names (Simon Cowell, President Obama, Bruce Willis and more) (Donnatella’s Space)
- Weird and Hilarious Subtitle Errors