Funny, inspiring, thought provoking or just downright raw; here’s the second outing of my favourite tweets of the week. Week commencing 10th September 2012.
1. @HEADLESSGANG “People with bad breath always want to hold the longest conversations” – I experience that quite frequently with parents in the playground when I take my daughter to school. In my head I’m like “Do you own toothpaste?”.
2. @MeganRDrover “Someone who treats their woman like a Princess is proof they have been raised by a Queen” – a beautiful sentiment…Is it always true though?
3. @QuenchYaThirstHo “Play with the pussy while you kiss the nipples. Play with the nipples while you kiss the pussy”- I seriously wrestled with myself at posting this one, but this ‘lurve gods’ advice made me laugh and it’s just the kind of thing a few of the men I know would probably agree with. Do women agree though?
4. @ItsLifeNotes “Dear Cancer, I hope one day you are just a zodiac sign” – I think the whole world would agree with this statement…What more can I say?
5. @DanielRLGreen “Pippa flaunted her arse, Kate got her tits out. I can’t wait to see how the Queen tops it off” – Added with Prince Harry‘s shenanigans in Vegas, it’s becoming clear that the Royal Family are a saucy bunch…There will be sex videos next!
Have you got something wacky, saucy or inspiring to say on twitter? Tweet @lady6x and see if you can make it into my weekly Top 5 favourites.