I love to browse through my twitter time line for inspiring quotes and the craziness people have going on in their lives. Here follows my Top 5 favourite tweets of the week commencing 3rd September 2012.
1. “I got in touch with my inner-self today. That’s the last time I buy Tesco Value toilet roll” – tweeted by @DanielRLGreen proving that supermarket value brands don’t always match up to well known brands on quality.
2. “Period = feels like shitting a knife out of your vagina” – tweeted by @idolizebiebah. I’m sure there are millions of females who will agree with that comment.
3. “Sometimes you need to eat dog meat to realise how good your steak is” – tweeted by @Vinny_Serenity. I totally get the sentiment but dog meat? Seriously!
4. “I’m not sure what to do with my eyes when I’m at the dentist. Do I close them, stare at his face, or do I look at the ceiling” – tweeted by @FunnyJokeBook who has put up many fabulous tweets that will make people think “So, I’m not the only one who thinks that”.
5. “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you. (N)eed you. (D)eserve you. (S)ave you” – tweeted by @uKNO_iROC who defines the true meaning of friendship.