The four main TV soaps in the UK are Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders and Hollyoaks. Myself and a couple of friends have been debating (occasionally very heated) over the years which soap hunks are bedable. Here follows a Top 5, in no particular order, of current male cast members we wouldn’t mind waking up to in the morning.
1. Jamie Lomas aka Warren Fox in Hollyoaks (Channel 4, 6:30pm weekdays). Warren Fox is Chester’s Mr Nasty. Murder, intimidation, blackmail, treating women like dirt is just a tip of how nasty this character can be. Jamie plays it well and his rugged, tugged looks somehow give him that irresistible appeal.
2. Jake Woods aka Max Branning in Eastenders (BBC1, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays times vary). Max is a cheating scumbag that even had an affair with his sons wife but there’s something hot about his brashness, the risks he takes and his ability to lie through his teeth and turn his conquests to mush. Jake Woods certainly makes ginger sexy. We wouldn’t want to marry him but we certainly wouldn’t say no to a rendezvous with him.
3. Adam Thomasaka Adam Barton in Emmerdale (ITV, 7pm weekdays). A few months ago it would’ve been Adam’s brother, Coronation Street actor, Ryan Thomas that would’ve been in this Top 5 but over the summer watching the farm boys sizzling affair with his girlfriends mother on screen has propelled him in our minds as a saucy young devil. His dark skin and curly locks give him that little roughness that we girls like to see.
4. Danny Mac aka Dodger in Hollyoaks (Channel 4, 6:30pm weekdays). For me, Danny is the number one soap hunk. Gorgeous eyes, great teeth and a cheeky smile this newcomer definitely lights up the TV. Dodger is more of a player than a bad boy and good at it too. Wouldn’t mind him playing with me!
5. Rik Makarem aka Nikhil Sharma in Emmerdale (ITV, 7pm weekdays). Nikhil is soaps Mr ‘Unlucky In Love’ that tugs our heart strings. He’s rich, snazzy dressed, polite, generous and a good looking chap too. As much as we love a bad guy, we still love the good ones too. Nikhil is always dumped on by the ladies and ridiculed by his on screen brother making us ladies feel sorry for him. This sweet factory owner is definitely Emmerdale’s hottest eye candy.